June 15, 2008

Thoughts for today...

As I sit in my office on a Sunday morning I am missing my church, fellowship, music etc... it has been about seven weeks since I have been to a church service in English. Although I spend time with God daily, I am missing the relationships and fellowship with other believers. I am with believers here and I can sense their hearts, however my conversations are limited.

What do my actions say about me? Am I living by the Spirit, am I accomplishing His will, am I being a good and faithful servant? I pray for my actions to speak words lined with selfless love, encouragement and sincerity each day. Since I am limited in my communication here, I speak through my actions and I pray they resemble that of my savior Jesus Christ.

Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”

What are my heart’s desires? What is passion fueled by? A few thoughts on that, perhaps it is fueled by change, pain, joy, opportunity, loss of comforts,love, selflessness, faith, trust, discipline, responsibility, obligation, obedience, accountability, respect, giving, caring, genuine, dedication, enjoyment, I do not know but I will keep searching.

What do your actions say about you? What are you communicating?

No comments: